Terms and Conditions
By using/purchasing from Belgo you agree to the following terms and conditions and those outlined on adjoining pages. Belgo may update and modify these T&Cs at any time without notice. For any questions or queries please contact Belgo on 028 6650 2421 or on our Contact Us page.
- Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing alcohol. By purchasing from Belgo you state that you are 18 years or older.
- In the event a beer is not available for one of our mix pack selections/hampers (e.g. mix 12 pack) we will replace that item with one of similar appearance and of equal or greater value.
- All products are packaged with care and safety to avoid damage. If a damaged product is received please view our refund and returns policy.
- Cancellations of orders must be done within 24 hours of purchase. All cancellations will receive a credit note by means of online store credit to be used within 6 months of the original purchase date. If the purchase has already left our premises we are unable to accept cancellation of the order.
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or misspelt delivery information often results in delays or non delivery of parcels. If a parcel is returned to Belgo as a result of incorrect delivery address, failure of the recipient to pick the parcel up from the local post office or courier depot or delivery refusal an email will be sent to the purchaser notifying them of the returned parcel. The purchaser will then have 30 days to organise redelivery. If redelivery is requested the delivery charges and a processing and admin fee will also be charged. If no response is received by Belgo within the 30 days from the date the notification email was sent the parcel will be deemed forfeited.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the gift left at front/back door or other location if no one is home. Requesting to have orders left at an unattended premises is at the purchasers own risk.
- If an online order for which delivery has been paid for is subsequently picked up from our pubs or other location, the freight that has been paid will be forfeited by the purchaser, no credit or refund will be issued for the freight component of the original order.
- If an online order is changed from being picked up in-store to then being delivered, the delivery charge will be charged.
- Our shipping and returns policy can be viewed here.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%.
- This website may contain different pricing to in store pricing. Prices to be paid are as marked either online or in store depending on where the transaction occurs, i.e. online pricing for online purchases and in store pricing for in store purchases.
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested product is not available, an error in the price or processing of your order has occurred, or the product description posted on our website has an error.
- If for some reason an item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you to discuss options; i.e. substituting the item with an alternative item of similar value, being provided with a refund or waiting until additional stock arrives prior to dispatching your order.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been made.
- Material on this website is the property of Belgo and cannot be copied or duplicated for personal, commercial or public use.
- Precautions are taken to ensure that www.shopbelgo.com and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
- All gift vouchers/coupons sold on the Belgo website are valid for a period of 1 years from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. Vouchers are limited to one use per person per purchase. Only one voucher may be redeemed at any one time. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are not valid with any other promotional offer or voucher.
- Belgo cannot be held liable for the loss or theft of a gift voucher/coupon once it has been sent to the purchaser.
If you would like a gift card sent to the recipient of an order but did not mention this during the order process, simply reply to your order confirmation email stating you would like a gift card included with the order and any message you would like included.